Develop your cybersecurity skills by choosing from the 10 Best Cybersecurity Masters degree-UK.
Protecting the data of modern organizations is not an easy task. There is a need for high-end cybersecurity skills which can be developed by learning from the best. So, here is the list of 10 Best Cybersecurity Masters degree-UK, which has been approved by the intelligence agency of the UK- GCHQ.
It is a full time one year course or 2.5 years course (distance learning). This course covers the specialization in the area of:
- Network Security.
- Penetration testing.
- Incident Response.
- Malware Analysis.
- Audit and Compliance.
- Host and Mobile Digital Forensics.
There is a module that consists of a research-based dissertation project too.
This cybersecurity master’s degree-UK course assesses the students based on a combination of coursework and dissertation. The whole course has eight disciplines. The four relate to information security, and the other subjects include cybercrime, network, system security, security, and conflict in the digital age. The duration of the course is 12 months (full-time) or 24 or 36 months (part-time).
This Cybersecurity Masters degree-UK is from one of the most prestigious universities in the country. This program allows the student to complete a minimum of 10 courses in a period of two to four years. The course covers:
- Security Principles.
- Secure Programming.
- Trusted Computing Infrastructure.
- Design for Security.
- Security Risk Analysis and Management.
- Network and Cloud Security.
- Data Security and Privacy.
It is a full-time 1-year course or two years course (part-time). The entry requirement is a Second Class Honours degree. The course is divided into three core elements of assessment:
- Core A- Security Management, Introduction to Cryptography and Security mechanisms, Network Security, and Computer Security.
- Core B- This is the same as Core A with the new Security Technologies and Secure Business Architecture element instead of 2 following modules.
- Core C- Two optional modules in the area of Law and Regulations and specific security questions.
The student also needs to work on a research project.
The duration of this cybersecurity master’s degree is one year (full-time) or over three years (part-time). The course covers learning areas of :
- Trust and Reputation.
- Network Security.
- Detection of Malware and Intrusion.
- Risk Management.
- High Assurance System Development.
There is an individual research project too.
The entry requirement for this course is the Second Class Honours degree. The course is divided into three components. The first component comprises of 6 compulsory modules with a combination of residential learning, online virtual learning environment, and private study. There are two other significant components, along with a research project.
This Cybersecurity Masters degree is a full-time one year course which includes compulsory modules such as:
- Secure System Management.
- Designing Secure Systems.
- Privacy and Cybercrime.
- Network Security.
There is a summer project too.
This 12 months full-time course has an entry-level requirement of Second Class Honours degree. The course has two semesters of taught modules, which consists of general foundation and implementation skills. There is a dissertation project too.
In this Cybersecurity Masters degree-UK, there is part-time and full-time option available. The student needs to clear six compulsory modules:
- General Information.
- Network Security Principles
- Network Security Applications.
- Digital Forensics.
- Security of Web and Mobile Applications.
The student also has to complete some optional modules and a dissertation project too.
To clear this course, the student needs to pass compulsory modules:
- Security Architectures and Network Defence.
- Cryptosystems and Data Protection.
- Information Risk Management and Governance.
- Industrial Espionage.
- Counterfeiting and Digital Forensics.
One needs to clear three optional modules too.
Gain knowledge by choosing the right cybersecurity master’s degree course for you and be a cybersecurity expert.